Jewelry, if worn regularly, can break and eventually will require repair. Often our bodies change and the jewelry we wear also needs to be modified to look and fit proportionate to our physical size. Whether it be sizing a ring or checking the diamonds in your ring to insure they are mounted correctly, our team of experienced bench jewelers has 80 plus years of combined experience to satisfy your needs.
Yelverton Jewelers has the new state of the art laser welder. This new addition to our repair shop has opened many doors to the jewelry repair industry. “We can repair what everyone else says they can’t”
Jewelry repairs are performed on the premises. No task is too complicated and our jewelers work on all varieties of metals:
We are experts when it comes to replacing or adding diamonds and gemstones to your treasured item.
The most common repairs are:
- Sizing rings larger or smaller in finger size
- Repairing breaks in bracelets, necklaces, rings
- Replacing lost diamonds or gemstones
- Checking prongs on rings to insure they are not worn and are correctly holding the stone. If the prongs or mounting is worn:
- Re-tipping or building up the prongs to their original condition
- Rebuilding worn shanks (the bottom and side of rings) that have worn over time
- Replacing the head (center of ring) to insure the stone remains attached to the ring
- Soldering Engagement Rings and wedding bands together